Resources and Links
How to install:
- Go to this link: https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/students-teachers-educators
- Click "Create Account".
- Once your account is created, click on "Register" in the page from step 1.
- Register using your @uconn.edu email.
- Click "Download", then sign in with your @uconn.edu email once downloaded.
How to make Sketches tutorial series:
How to begin (for absolute beginners):
Ultimaker Cura (Slicer Software)
How to install.
- Download Ultimaker cura: https://ultimaker.com/en/products/ultimaker-cura-software
- Select "Educational Purpose" and download
- Follow setup instructions.
- Open Cura
- On the top menu bar, navigate to Settings>Printer>Add Printer
- Click on Other and from the long list of printers, select Monoprice Select Mini V1 and click Add printer and Finish
- If you'd like to print on our larger printer, please email / talk with us and we'll get you started with the Taz!
- USE THIS PROFILE:
Use on UConn Anywhere:
1. Access UConn Anywhere: https://software.uconn.edu/uconn-software-online/
2. Select "Desktop"
3. Enter your NetID and Student Admin password. You must select "UCONN" in the drop-down menu beneath your password.
4. Once logged in, click AnyWhere UConn.
5. Once you're on the desktop, click the search icon at the bottom of the page and type "SolidWorks", then select SolidWorks 2017.